PROCEDURES AND REGULATIONS/RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF MSJC DISTRICT FACILITIES
Each Requestor wishing to use college facilities must submit a completed Application for Use of District
Facilities and adhere to the following:
1) An authorized administrator of the organization requesting facilities must sign the application.
2) Each requesting organization shall designate a contact person to be responsible for any theft or damage
to equipment and/or facilities. The same person will also be responsible for providing the certificate of
insurance listing the District as an additional insured, confirming setup and equipment requirements and
initiating rental fee payment.
3) The Application must be submitted to the Maintenance & Operations Office no less than 45 days prior to
the requested event date. For Theatre requests, please contact Jeffrey George at JGeorge@msjc.edu no
less than 45 days prior to requested event date. E-mail to send form is: FacilitiesDepartment@msjc.edu.
4) By signing the application, the authorized administrator of the requesting organization affirms their
understanding the regulations stated below.
5) At least five (5) working days prior to the event the following must be received:
• A certificate of insurance with combined single limit liability policy of $1,000,000
* in which Mt. San
Jacinto Community College District is listed as additional insured (may not be required for a MSJC
sponsored event), and;
• Full payment for the use of facilities.
*NOTE: For athletic events and certain other events, the District has the right to require a higher insurance
amount at the District’s discretion.
6) The event will be cancelled by the District if payment and/or insurance documentation is not received
five (5) working days prior to the event with no refund to be provided.
7) At the District’s discretion, a security deposit may be required. Any damage to District equipment or
facilities would be deducted from the deposit, with the remainder returned. If there are no damages, the
deposit will be returned in full.
1) No group or organization may use District property for purposes that discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation,
or the perception that a person has one or more of the foregoing characteristics or because a person
associates with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics or on any
basis prohibited by law.
2) The requesting organization is responsible for the conduct its participants while they are on MSJC premises.
All MSJC rules and regulations must be adhered to.
3) MSJC officials have the right to terminate the use of District facilities immediately and without notice upon
its discovery of a violation of any term, condition or provision of this policy.
4) The requesting organization is required to furnish such supervision and law officers as the MSJC
administration determines is necessary for the protection of individuals, property and to the enforcement of
5) The event is not to interfere in any manner with the normal activities of the college.
Mt. San Jacinto College District Application for Use of District Facilities Page | 2