2 | Page
CWEE Affiliation Agreement
9. Mutual Hold Harmless and Indemnification: The District and the Contractor will mutually protect, indemnify,
and hold each other harmless from any costs, losses, claims, demands, suits, actions, payments and
judgments, or other liabilities or expenses, including legal and attorney’s fees, arising from personal or bodily
injuries, property damage or otherwise, however caused, brought or recovered against any of the above
that may arise for any reason from or during or be alleged to be caused by the errors, acts or omissions of
those involved in this Agreement.
10. Confidentiality: The District and the Employer will perform the services as outlined in this Agreement in
accordance with the privacy and confidentiality rules and regulations as mandated by federal, state, and
or local laws. The District and the Employer will not disclose any confidential information to a third party
except as required by law.
11. Non-Discrimination: The Employer will not illegally discriminate against any person because of sex, race,
disability, national origin, veteran’s status, sexual preference or religion, and agrees to comply with all
applicable federal and state laws, rules, regulations, and executive orders relating to non-discrimination,
equal employment opportunity and affirmative action.
12. Applicable Law: This Agreement will be subject to and will comply with all federal, state and local laws and
regulations applicable with respect to its performance under this Agreement.
13. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement will be governed, construed and enforced in
accordance with the laws of the State of California. The jurisdiction will be the State of California and the
venue will be Riverside County, California.
14. Affiliation Agreement. Sign and return this Affiliation Agreement via e-mail (preferred method) to Business
Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Mt. San Jacinto Community College District, Business
Services Department, 1499 N. State Street, San Jacinto, CA 92583.
15. Entire Agreement: This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all
prior written and oral agreements with respect to the subject matter herein. Any modifications will require
mutual agreement by both parties. This Agreement may only be amended by a written amendment
approved and signed by both parties.
16. Execution of Agreement. This Agreement will not become effective or in force until all of the parties named
below have fully executed this Agreement. Only the legally authorized representative of each Party is
allowed to sign this Agreement.
Mt. San Jacinto Community College District Company/Organization:
Printed Name: Beth Gomez Printed Name:
Title: Vice President Business Services Title: