MICHIGAN FIREARM BILL OF SALE
Date: ____________________, 20____
1. THE PARTIES.
Buyer’s Name: ____________________ (“Buyer”) with a mailing address of
Seller’s Name: ____________________ (“Seller”) with a mailing address of
2. FIREARM DETAILS.
Make: ____________________ Type/Model: ____________________
Caliber: ____________________ Serial Number (SN): ____________________
Hereinafter known as the “Firearm.”
3. PURCHASE. check one (1)
☐ - Seller accepts cash payment in the amount of $____________________ to
be paid on:
☐ - The date of this bill of sale.
☐ - At a future date no later than ____________________, 20____
☐ - Other. _______________________________________________
☐ - Buyer is receiving the Firearm as a Gift.
☐ - Seller accepts trade for the Firearm in exchange for: ___________________
4. SELLER’S DISCLOSURE.
• Seller has verified that the Firearm details are correct;
• Seller acknowledges the Firearm’s serial number is legible;
• Seller acknowledges that they are the lawful owner of the Firearm;
• Seller claims to have the right to sell the Firearm;
• Seller has no knowledge of defects in the Firearm;
• Seller believes the Firearm is fit to be used for its intended purpose;
• Seller has never been used in a manner of questionable or certain illegality; and
• Seller assumes no responsibility after the transfer of ownership has taken place.