CITY OF KINGSBURG
1401 DRAPER STREET
APPLICATION FOR LOT LINE ADJUSTMENT
The following information must be provided in your submittal, and the attached
application must be filled out completely. No public hearing is required for this
application, but must be approved by the Planning Commission.
Along with the attached application please include 20 copies of a neatly drawn, detailed
map, 11 x 17 size is adequate, showing the proposed transaction. This map must include
the following information:
1. The boundary lines and dimensions of the original parcels.
2. The existing and proposed legal description of the parcels.
3. The proposed division lines, dimensions and area of each parcel created.
4. The identification of each parcel with number or letter.
5. All existing buildings, structures, wells, septic tanks and leaching fields within
100 feet of all existing or proposed boundary lines with their major exterior
dimensions and distances from boundary lines.
6. The location and widths of any abutting public road right-of-way or private road
7. The locations of any electric, telephone, cable television or gas facilities.
8. The north point and scale.
9. A designation of which parcel each property owner will receive.
10. A copy of a recorded deed showing ownership of parcels to be altered.
11. The attached application which is due four weeks prior to the Planning
An example of the information required is included in this application packet.