Los Altos Recreation and Community Services Department
Athletic Field Reservation Application
Work Phone: Cell Phone:
*Attach Separate Sheet(s) if needed. If applicable, please include League Schedule.
Resident: $45.00 / hour
Rosita Park Snack Shack ($200/event)
Spring/Summer (January - July)
For Office Use Only:
Date Received: Date Processed: Receipt Number:
Form Version: 8/31/2018
Day of the
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Applicant hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the City of Los Altos, its governing board,
the individual members thereof, and all City of Los Altos officers, agents and employees from any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense arising from
the use or occupancy of City property. All applications shall bear the signature of a person 21 years or older who is duly authorized representative of
the organization or group making the request, and further the applicant agrees to reimburse the City of any loss or damage to City property
caused by such use. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS APPLICATION FOR USE IS NOT APPROVED UNTIL I RECEIVE A VERIFIED
RESERVATION RECEIPT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ATTACHED POLICIES AND REGULATIONS ATTENDANT TO
MY RENTAL OF THIS FACILITY & I AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM. I have read and understand the refund policy. Failure to abide by
above-stated rules may result in cancellation of reservation.
Total # Hours
1. Fields may not be used if weather conditions are wet or if the field is muddy.
2. Los Altos Recreation & Community Services Department programs have priority.
3. The soccer fields at Hillview, Grant & Rosita are closed annually for maintenance.
No permits will be issued for the time periods in which they are closed.
4. All soccer activity at Hillview must be finished by 7pm when there are productions in the Bus Barn Theater.
5. It is your responsibility to leave the facility clean.
6. Public restrooms are available at Hillview & Grant for your convenience. Please monitor during and after your use and clean-up as needed.
7. Rental fee is based on total hours of all practices and games multiplied by the hourly rate.
8. Payments by credit card or check are accepted. Make check payable to “City of Los Altos”. Mail to: Los Altos Recreation Dept., Field
Reservations, 97 Hillview Avenue, Los Altos, CA 94022.
9. Refunds will not be granted for any cancellations of field use reservations. Reservations are non-transferable.
Total # of
Length of Time
# of Days
Non-Profit Resident: $25.00 / hour
Non-Resident: $56.00 / hour
Group Type & Fees:
Fees as of 7/1/2014
*Must be a recognized youth group
Fall/Winter (August - December)
Rosita Park Soccer
Rosita Park Baseball
click to sign
click to edit