Student Accounts Office
711 E Boldt Way
Appleton, WI 54911
Lawrence University Monthly Payment Plan
Lawrence University is pleased to offer an interest-free monthly payment plan. This payment option allows you
to spread your annual balance over 10 months (August through May).
Payment is due on the 15
of each month. Below are the due dates for the 10-month payment plan
Payment # Due Date
1 August 15
2 September 15
3 October 15
4 November 15
5 December 15
6 January 15
7 February 15
8 March 15
9 April 15
10 May 15
Finance charges will be assessed for past-due payments. Please see the Student Payment Agreement and
Disclosure Statement for details (http://lawrence.edu/info/offices/financial_services/student_accounts).
HOW TO APPLY
• Review your “Total Account Balance” on your July billing statement.
If your loan, scholarship, or grant is not on your billing statement: Contact the Financial Aid Office
at email@example.com or 920-832-6583.
• Complete the Monthly Payment Plan Enrollment Form. Note: the form must be signed.
• If paying by check, mail the Monthly Payment Plan Enrollment Form along with your check (payable to
“Lawrence University”) to the address above.
• If paying online, the Monthly Payment Plan Enrollment Form can be submitted by email
(firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (920-832-6952), or mail.
• Your first payment and the Monthly Payment Plan Enrollment Form must be received by August 15.