Langara English Test (LET) Registration
HOW TO REGISTER
HOURS OF REGISTRATION (in-person registration temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
The non-refundable and non-transferable registration fee of $45.00 must accompany your registration.
• Online through the student portal (for students who already have a Langara ID number):
o Log into the Student Information System and click on Student Main Menu > Continuing Studies > Register
o Fill in all the required information. Payment by Visa or MasterCard only.
- Note: Students who want to register via the Web must register at least 48 hours before the exam date.
• Online (for students who do not yet have a Langara ID number):
o Go to Langara Fee Portal and search for Langara English Test.
o Fill in all the required information. Payment by Visa or MasterCard only
- Note: Students who want to register this way must register at least two weeks before the exam date.
• In person (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
o Visit Langara’s Continuing Studies Oﬃce. Please refer to the hours of registration below.
o Payment by cash, money order, or cheque payable to Langara College, debit card, Visa, or MasterCard.
• By phone
o Call 604.323.5322 during the hours listed below.
o Payment by Visa or MasterCard only.
• Monday to Thursday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
• Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
• Saturday & Sunday Closed
• Since the exam fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, students should immediately check their receipts to make sure
they are registered for the correct date and time.
• Pre-registration is required for all LET siings. See above for details.
• Students may not be able to register on the day of the exam; please register early.
• We cannot guarantee availability of your selected test date or time. You will only be contacted if we are not able to
accommodate your ﬁrst choice for an LET siing.
• Students are not permied to keep the following items with them during the exam: backpacks, books, paper, wrien work, or
electronic equipment of any kind (including pagers and cell phones).
ARRIVE 30-45 MINUTES BEFORE EXAM FOR REGISTRATION CHECK
Your I.D. may held for the duration of the exam.
Students will need to bring one of the following forms of government-issued photo ID as proof of identity:
- BC driver’s license;
- Photo BC Services card;
- BC Identiﬁcation card (BCID); or
Students who do not present the appropriate form of photo ID will not be permied to write the exam and will have to
register for another siing. They may not transfer the registration. The ID presented must be current and in the original
form; photocopies or scanned/digital versions are unacceptable.
Students who are unable to provide one of the above forms of ID at the exam should contact the LET Coordinator in advance,
at least two days prior to the exam date.