LAS POSITAS COLLEGE
REQUEST FOR COURSE SUBSTITUTION OF AD-T PROGRAM REQUIREMENT
Course Substitution of AD-T Program Requirement Procedure
1. Student submits request, with required documentation, to Admissions and Records.
1) Only lower division courses completed at a regionally accredited institution will be considered.
2) Please provide an
official transcript and a course syllabus or course outline including a detailed course description:
foreign transcripts need an official evaluation by an accredited agency.
3) If approved, a student may be required to substitute elective course(s) to obtain the total units required for the program.
2. Articulation Officer forwards the form to the Discipline Faculty; Discipline Faculty approves/denies and sends the form to
3. Articulation Officer approves/denies, and sends form to Admissions and Records for Evaluator review – if Discipline Faculty
and Articulation Officer disagree, form goes to Academic Senate for review and then to Evaluator review. *
4. Evaluator reviews and notifies student by telephone; emails or mails copy of form.
Associate Degree for Transfer for this Request
A.S.-T Degree in
A.A-T Degree in
NOTE: Please refer to the College Catalog for graduation requirements.
To Request A Substitution Of Program Requirement:
Rationale - please briefly explain:
(Please see reverse side for verification signatures)