Rev 12/2019 (SEE REVERSE FOR DEPARTMENTAL USE ONLY)
KEY REQUEST FORM
Alarm – Building (Dental or Welding)
Procedure for Requesting Keys
1. The employee requesting a key must complete the “Key Request Form” and obtain all appropriate authorizing
signatures. If the form is not completed correctly, keys will not be issued.
2. Key requests must be approved by the employee’s immediate supervisor and area Vice President.
3. 3. Key requests by faculty must be approved by their Division Chair and the Vice President of Instruction.
4. The fully executed “Key Request Form” shall be submitted to the Director of Facilities and Planning for final review,
approval, and issuance of District keys.
5. All keys will remain the property of West Kern Community College District. Keys must be returned to Human
Resources when no longer required by the individual to whom they are issued.
6. Duplicated keys shall not be obtained from sources other than Facilities and Planning. Loaning and/or transferring of
keys is prohibited.
7. Any loss or damage to keys shall be reported to the Director of Facilities and Planning immediately.
8. The employee shall be responsible for any fees associated with re-keying and/or replacement of keys and lock
cylinder, for failure to return issued keys. (Current total cost for this service is $75.00 for each key and lock cylinder
combination and is subject to change.)
I, __________________________________________, have read the above procedure and agree to adhere to the
procedures set forth therein.
Signature: _____________________________________ Date: _____________________________
MANAGER/DIVISION CHAIR NAME
click to sign
click to edit