A number of subjects in your College/Division may have special timetabling requirements that are unable to be collected via
the Timetable Data Collector. These requirements still need to be reported to the Timetable Team and you can do so by
using this form. In some cases the Timetable Team will need additional information and will contact the College timetable
coordinator and/or the Subject Coordinator.
Details of Special Requirements
Special Requirement -
Tick as applicable and
complete the questions in
the corresponding section
1. Breakout Room/s
2. Home Groups that must stay together throughout different activities
Joint activity with a topic not in your College (or Division)
Class(es) to be held in a Non JCU owned space
5. Duration change to only some classes of an activity
6. Classes required outside of normal teaching hours
Variant for Activity, Staff, Class, Location on a limited number of weeks
8. Set Day or Time requirement due to external factors
1. Breakout Rooms -
Maximum class size per room?
Do you require certain
equipment in these
rooms? Please list:
2. Home Groups - Fill out below if you require home groups where the same students stay together in different
How many home groups:
How many rooms are required?
Teaching weeks affected?
Special Requirements Form
9. Specialised Space set-up and breakdown
Please return Completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 August 2015
Activities to attend:
eg home group, GLS, Clinical