Important information to be read before completing this form
Keep a copy of the forms you complete and the supporting documents that you include with this application pack
for your future reference.
The FCA and Bank of England process personal data in line with the requirements of The General Data
Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act 2018. For further information about the way we
use the personal data collected in this form, please read our privacy notices available on our websites:
FCA : www.fca.org.uk/privacy
Bank of England: https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/prudential-regulation/authorisations
It is important that you provide accurate and complete information and disclose all relevant information.
If you do not, it will call into question your suitability to be authorised, and you may be committing a
criminal offence and could face prosecution under section 398A of FSMA regardless of the status of your
Filling in the form
1. Fill in the requested information in the text boxes provided. Alternatively, provide a supporting document and
indicate in this form where the requested information for each part can be found in your supporting
documentation (i.e. the sections and page numbers in your supporting documentation that address each
specific information request). Provide in Section 3.1 or in a separate supporting document, an index of all
supporting documentation submitted, that includes any PRA/FCA forms that are submitted.
2. If you think a part of this form does not apply to you, write 'N/A' in the relevant textbox and explain why.
3. If you leave an information request blank, do not sign the declaration or do not attach the required supporting
information without telling us why, otherwise this may increase the time taken to assess your application.
4. If you are completing the form by computer, print out the completed form and sign the declaration.
5. If you are filling in the form by hand:
use black ink;
write clearly; and
sign the declaration.
6. Submit an electronic copy of the application pack to the PRA at the following mailbox:
ISPVMailbox@bankofengland.co.uk. The submission should consist of:
this ISPV VOP Application Form (including the declaration form in Section 5);
the appropriate supporting documents;
the remittance advice and payment details of the application fee (£250) if you have paid by BACS
payment. Section 4 of this ISPV Application Form provides instructions on how to pay, including where
you wish to pay by cheque.
7. For applications where the total file size amounts to 25MB and above, as an alternative to e-mailing the
application pack, it may be submitted via the Bank of England Data Submission (BEEDS) portal. Please
contact ISPVMailbox@bankofengland.co.uk for further information.