International Treasury Services – ITS.gov
User Rules of Behavior
Bureau of the Fiscal Service – Kansas City Financial Center Revision Date: 1-25-2017
RULES OF BEHAVIOR:
The following Rules of Behavior are the minimum rules for external users who are requesting a user account for
1. You must conduct only authorized business on the system.
2. Your level of access to the Fiscal Service system, ITS.gov, is limited to ensure your access is no more than
necessary to perform your legitimate tasks or assigned duties. If you believe you are being granted access
that you should not have, you must immediately notify the Kansas City Financial Center Helpdesk at
(816) 414-2150 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You must maintain the confidentiality of your authentication credentials such as your password. Do not
reveal your authentication credentials to anyone; you should never be asked to reveal your credentials.
4. You must access ITS.gov by typing the https://www.its.gov
or using a bookmark. In addition, you must
open ITS.gov prior to accessing any other websites, and avoid unrelated web browsing. ITS.gov must be
the only website accessed within a single browser session.
5. You must follow proper logon/logoff procedures. You must manually logon to your session; do not store
your password locally on your system or utilize any automated logon capabilities. You must promptly
logoff when session access is no longer needed. If a logoff function is unavailable, you must close your
browser. Never leave your computer unattended while logged into the system.
6. You must report all security incidents or suspected incidents (e.g., lost passwords, improper or suspicious
acts) related to the Fiscal Service system to the Kansas City Financial Center Helpdesk at 816-414-2150.
7. You must not attempt to circumvent any ITS.gov security control mechanisms.
8. You must not establish any unauthorized interfaces between Fiscal Service applications and other non-
Fiscal Service systems.
9. You must utilize anti-virus protection mechanisms on any systems connecting to the Fiscal Service
10. Your access to the ITS.gov application constitutes your consent to the retrieval and disclosure of the
information within the scope of your authorized access, subject to the Privacy Act, and applicable Federal
11. You must safeguard system resources against waste, loss, abuse, unauthorized use or disclosure, and
12. You must not process classified national security information on the system.
13. You must not browse, search or reveal Fiscal Service system information except in accordance with that
which is required to perform your legitimate tasks or assigned duties. You must not retrieve information,
or in any other way disclose information, for someone who does not have authority to access that
14. You must use your Fiscal Service issued PKI token for authentication during login, if applicable.
15. You should contact your Fiscal Service Information System Security Officer at the Kansas City Financial
Center Helpdesk at 816-414-2150 if you do not understand any of these rules.
I have read the above Rules of Behavior for External Users of the Bureau of the Fiscal Service (Fiscal Service)
System, ITS.gov. By my signature below, I acknowledge and agree that my access to this Fiscal Service system is
covered by, and subject to, such Rules. Further, I acknowledge and accept that any violation by me of these Rules
may subject me to civil and/or criminal actions and that Fiscal Service retains the right, at its sole discretion, to
terminate, cancel or suspend my access rights to ITS.gov at any time, without notice.
User’s Legal Name (printed):
click to sign
click to edit