• Print clearly or type. Be sure to complete all questions. Failure to answer
questions or provide inaccurate information can lead to a delay in
processing your application or denial of admission.
• A non-refundable application fee of US $40 is required before the
application can be processed. This fee cannot be waived or deferred.
• It is acceptable to return the completed application form, the nancial
statement and supporting nancial documents via fax (011-1-406-657-2302
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org). However, academic
documents and exam scores must be ocial and original, and therefore
must be sent by mail.
• All required educational documents (transcripts, mark sheets, exam
results, certicates diplomas, etc.) must be original or certied true
copies. They must be stamped and signed by a school ocial and sent to
MSUB directly by the issuing school or sealed closed in a school envelope
to be mailed by the applicant. Photocopies are acceptable for intial
admission purposes only. Originals must be provided at enrollment.
• A literal English translation must be provided for any academic
document that is not written in English.
• MSUB International Admissions will notify you if we require further
information to evaluate your academic credentials.
• Exam scores (such as TOEFL or IELTS) must be sent to MSUB. Student
copies will be accepted for admission, followed by ocial documents upon
• A bank statement or other form of documentation of nancial
support must be provided to assure that funds are available for the rst
year of study.
Application for Admission
Completed Application Form
Application Fee: US $40
English Prociency Proof
Certied Copies of Records
Letter of Intent
Standardized Exam Scores
3 Letters of Recommendation
Copy of Passport
Health History Form
For Program Specic
Submit all required documents to:
Oce of Admissions and Records
Montana State University Billings
1500 University Drive
Billings, MT 59101-0245
For assistance or further Information:
Fall Semester Applications are due in the Graduate Oce by June 1st
Spring Semester Applications are due in the Graduate Oce by October 1st
Summer Semester Applications are due in the Graduate Oce by February 1st
Your application will be used to assess your eligibility to attend
Montana State University Billings. Your documents will be securely
stored to ensure your privacy. MSUB oers a secure online application
platform for students who do not wish to submit their application and
supplemental information via an email attachment.
MSUB does not share this information with third parties.