Innovations in community-centred support
We know there are some great examples of person and community approaches
that are making a big difference and having a positive impact on people’s lives.
TLAP is gathering examples of these innovations for its online resource for
commissioners, providers and people with lived experience.
It is not our intention or our role to inspect or scrutinise, but there does need to
be some basic criteria sufﬁcient to support inclusion in the online directory and
to qualify approaches as ‘innovative’.
• practice co-production with people who use your services
• practise asset or strengths-based approaches
• deliver models of support that build community capacity
• tackle inequalities
• comply with all relevant regulation and legislation
• commit to collecting and using evidence of impact
• have a social, not a purely commercial purpose.
It will be assumed that in submitting your innovation, your organisation
agrees with and meets the criteria above.
As well as adding examples of innovations to the online directory we will
promote innovations in our e-newsletter.
Please complete your short summary with 100-150 words per section
and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.