CITY OF COLUMBIA
SPACE, PERMIT, DECAL OR CARD NUMBER(S): START DATE:
EMAIL: DL#: SSN or FED ID#:
BILLING ADDRESS: CITY: STATE: ZIP:
NAME OF PERMIT HOLDER: CONTACT TELEPHONE:
NAME OF EMPLOYER:
VEHICLE MAKE/MODEL/COLOR: TAG #: STATE:
VEHICLE MAKE/MODEL/COLOR: TAG #: STATE:
• This agreement must be signed by the individual customer parking in the deck (“the customer”).
• Prior to leasing a parking space in any City facility or lot, the parking customer must first pay all outstanding parking citations.
• A non-refundable access card fee of $25 will be applied to new monthly customer account(s); or $5 for new hangers/permits. (if applicable).
• All parking fees are due and payable upon receipt of the monthly statement and past due on the 15
of each month. Invoices are emailed the first week
of each month for the following month in which the invoice is sent.
• Invoices can be paid online at: www.cityofcolumbia.gov/parking/paymonthly
• Late fees are assessed on the first day of the following month. Late fees are 1.5% of the total unpaid balance.
• Facility access cards are subject to deactivation on accounts with unpaid balances.
• Parking Services reserves the right to deactivate and/or terminate any or all monthly permits and access cards for good and just cause without incurring
liability of any type to the undersigned parker.
• Credit is not allowed and charges are not prorated for vacations, illnesses, early cancellations or other contingencies.
• A $25.00 non-refundable fee will apply to lost/replacement parking facility access cards. The lost/replacement fee for hanger/permits will be $10.00.
• Any vehicle parked in a City of Columbia deck or lot without a current hangtag displayed on the rear view mirror facing outward will be subject to
• The customer agrees to park in his/her assigned parking area, floor levels or designated spaces (if applicable). Failure to park as assigned without
Parking Services approval may lead to citation/suspended parking privileges.
• All monthly parkers are prohibited from parking in spaces designated as “visitor parking only”. Violators are subject to citation, booting/towing at the
• Each permit is valid for one vehicle in the designated parking facility or lot at a time. Sharing of access cards is strictly prohibited and subject to
citation and/or suspended parking privileges.
• Application for all City parking facilities/lots are subject to availability thereafter, to facility relocation (any managed by the City of Columbia) in the
event parking becomes unavailable at the original parking agreement location.
• Parking spaces are leased Monday - Friday from 8AM until 6PM for non-residential customers;
• Residential permits are leased Monday-Friday 6PM until 8AM and 6PM Friday until 8AM Monday morning. Customers attempting to park at hours
other than stated are not guaranteed a space and subject to citation.
• The City of Columbia is not responsible for fire, theft, loss of articles or damage to the vehicle under any circumstances. All parkers park at their own
risk at all times and assume the risk of any injuries and damages.
• Vehicles should be locked and contents secured at all times.
• Customers must obey any and all posted regulatory signs and all other parking regulations. No changes may be made to this agreement without the
written consent of the City of Columbia. Unless either party takes action to terminate, this agreement will automatically renew every six (6) months.
The City of Columbia reserves the right to cancel this agreement, at its discretion, give a thirty (30) day written notice. Upon City Council approval,
Parking Services reserves the right to increase parking fees after giving a thirty (30) day written notice.
• Cancellation of this agreement must be submitted in writing and received by the City of Columbia Parking Services Department prior to 5PM on the
20th of the month. If Parking Services does not receive written notice to cancel this agreement to the date above, all subsequent charges on the account
must be paid and are not subject to credit or refund. Upon cancellation, all hang-tags/access cards must be returned.
Your signature indicates your understanding of an agreement to these TERMS & CONDITIONS.
ANY VIOLATION MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF PARKING PRIVILEGES.
CUSTOMER SIGNATURE: _____________________________ DATE: _____________________
CITY OF COLUMBIA REPRESENTATIVE: ___________________________________________
OR QUESTIONS ABOUT INVOICING OR PARKING ISSUES CALL 545-4015 OR EMAIL email@example.com
Arsenal Hill Blanding Lot Monthly
Cannon Deck Devine Lot Rate
Taylor Deck Sumter Lot $______
Sumter Deck Pavilion Lot
Lincoln Deck Reserved
Park St Deck Unreserved
Washington Deck ROOF Only
Special Condition(s): _________________________________
click to sign
click to edit