6. List licenses to do business in the area of expertise for which you will be a
consultant, if applicable?
Business license #: ________________ Professional license #:______________
Musician/Actors Union #: _________________Other ______________________
7. Are you performing similar consulting services for other companies at this time?
8. Please attach a copy of your business card, letterhead, brochure, etc., that you
use in your business.
I understand as a contractor that any work done by me pursuant to this agreement is work for
hire and is the exclusive property of Santa Barbara City College. I agree to submit all work to
the college promptly upon completion of each project specified in this agreement and
understand that final payment is not due until the college has received my completed work.
igned: ________________________________________________ Date: ____________________
his portion must be completed and signed by College Manager and must be signed by area
dean and vice president:
ervices to be performed:
Please describe the work the contractor will be performing. Specify the expertise for which
the contractor been selected. Include a narrative description of the services and describe any
materials, reports, surveys, etc., that are to be furnished by the Contractor. Attach additional
pages, if needed). Sufficient detail is required for the college to determine whether or not t
prove this individual or entity as a contractor. Inadequate information may result in delay in th
start of work by the Board approved contractor. PLEASE DO NOT USE ACRONYMS.
I propose that the above Contractor shall perform services for the College as set forth below:
2. I propose payments in consideration of the services and materials needed in order t
rform as noted in paragraph1:
College shall pay an amount not to exceed $ ________________ to Contractor during
term of this Agreement. Payment of the aforesaid sum shall be made in the following
manner. List any benchmarks that will be required for payment.
3. Will this college provide training in order for Contractor to provide service? Yes No
If “yes” provide detail.
Will the manager on the project supervise Contractor? Yes No
If “yes” provide detail.
ill the college have the right to require interim reports from Contractor
on this project? Yes No
6. Will this college expect Contractor to perform services personally? Yes No
7. Will Contractor supervise employees of this college? Yes No