insurance increases due to a breach of Tenant’s obligations under this Agreement, Tenant will pay the
additional amount of premium as additional rent under this Agreement.
30. Right of Entry. Landlord or its agents may enter the Premises at reasonable times to inspect the
Premises, to make any alternations, improvements or repairs or to show the Premises to a prospective
tenant, buyer or lender. In the event of an emergency, Landlord may enter the Premises at any time.
31. Surrender. Tenant will deliver and surrender to Landlord possession of the Premises immediately
upon the expiration of the Term or the termination of this Agreement, clean and in as good condition and
repair as the Premises was at the commencement of the Term, reasonable wear and tear excepted.
32. Default. In the event of any default under this Agreement, Landlord may provide Tenant a notice of
default and an opportunity to correct such default. If Tenant fails to correct the default, other than a failure
to pay rent or additional rent, Landlord may terminate this Agreement by giving a __________ day written
notice. If the default is Tenant’s failure to timely pay rent or additional rent as specified in this Agreement,
Landlord may terminate this Agreement by giving a __________ day written notice to Tenant. After
termination of this Agreement, Tenant remains liable for any rent, additional late, costs, including costs to
remedy any defaults, and damages under this Agreement.
33. Remedies If this Agreement is terminated due to Tenant’s default, Landlord may, in addition to any
rights and remedies available under this Agreement and applicable law, use any dispossession, eviction
or other similar legal proceeding available in law or equity.
34. Subordination. This Agreement and Tenant’s right under it shall be subject and subordinate to the
lien, operation and effect of each existing or future mortgage, deed of trust, ground lease and/or any other
similar instrument of encumbrance covering any or all of the Premises, if any, and each renewal,
modification, consolidation, replacement or extension thereof.
35. Condemnation. If all or substantially all of the Premises are covered by a condemnation including the
exercise of any power of eminent domain by a governmental authority, this Agreement shall terminate on
the date possession of the Premises is taken by the condemning authority, and all rent under this
Agreement shall be prorated and paid to such date. Landlord is entitled to collect from the condemning
authority the entire amount of any award made in any proceeding. Tenant waives any right, title or
interest which Tenant may have to any such award and agrees to not make any claim for the Term of this
36. Hazardous Materials. Tenant shall not keep on the Premises any item of a dangerous, flammable, or
explosive character that might unreasonably increase the danger of fire or explosion on the Premises or
that might be considered hazardous or extra hazardous by any responsible insurance company.