Scholarship Application Form
In an effort to support local communities, Brandman University has established scholarship programs
with several businesses and professional organizations. Serving to enrich employee workforce
development efforts, scholarship programs will provide support for those students who are designated
by partnership organizations for participation.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must satisfy the following criteria:
• Must achieve formal admission status with Brandman University
• Must be an employee of a participating Scholarship Partner of Brandman University and start
during the term of the partnership agreement.
• If you are applying to the Corporate Partner Spouse or Dependent Scholarship, you are required
to submit the Employee and Relationship verification.
• Dependent scholarship students are eligible until the end of the session, in which they attain
his/her 26th birthday.
• The scholarship amount is based on the award level stated in the partnership agreement at the
time of enrollment. Partnership terms and scholarship rates are subject to change
• Stop-outs maintain their current scholarship if they return prior to the end of two years.
However, if a student misses 12 consecutive sessions, they are required to reapply for admission
and any currently available scholarships (except the Doctorate in Education which must
maintain continuous enrollment)
• Continue to make satisfactory academic progress
• Remain in good academic and financial standing in accordance with the University’s existing
• Submit the scholarship application no later than one session after you become eligible for the
scholarship in a qualified academic program
• Scholarships will be applied to the current active session/trimester based on date of receipt of
the scholarship application and cannot be applied retroactively
• If a student is eligible for more than one scholarship, the scholarship of highest value will be
awarded. If qualified, employees of the Chapman University System and their families may
receive scholarship awards when they have fully utilized their annual tuition remission benefits
• All students may supplement their scholarships by applying for federal and state financial
assistance at any time during their enrollment at Brandman University
• Complete the Brandman University Online Application
• Complete and submit this Scholarship Application Form
• Achieve formal admission status with Brandman University
• Attached to this form, in a PDF format, CURRENT Employment, Relationship or Organizational
• Or send your verification(s) to the Office of Admission by faxing to: 866-659-1143, emailing to
firstname.lastname@example.org as attachments or mailed to ATTN: Office of Admission, 16355
Laguna Canyon Rd., Irvine, CA 92618
NOTE: Scholarships are awarded based on a percentage rate of the tuition and will increase as tuition
increases. Brandman University reserves the right to change tuition and fee rates without notice.