3000 Auburn Drive, Suite 410 Beachwood, OH 44122 | P: 216.450.5200 | F: 216.450.5201 | www.intellicorp.net
INTERNATIONAL SEARCH REQUEST FORM INSTRUCTIONS
PROCESS TO SUBMIT A SEARCH:
• Fill out the International Search Request form with all required information.
• Submit the International Search Request form, physically signed FCRA compliant authorization and any
additional required documentation via email (International@intellicorp.net
) or fax (216-450-5233).
• Once received the International Team will process your request and send a submission email with your ETA
within eight business hours.
• We attempt to collect known search requirements at the time of submission. If there is any additional
documentation or information needed you will be notified by email.
• When the search is completed a report will be sent to you via email.
• A physically signed FCRA compliant release/authorization.
o Electronic signatures are not acceptable.
o Must have printed name below signature.
o Must be dated.
• Subjects name in their country specific characters.
• Copy of subjects Marks and Degree are required for all education verifications
• Additional helpful documents are:
o Copy of Photo ID
o Copy of Passport
o Copy of Experience Letter & Copy of Relieving Letter (for employment verification only)
• If you are unsure what information or documents are required for the search you are submitting, please
see our International Search Requirements located on our website under Perform a Search > State Menu.
• Do not send forms externally to candidates to complete. Forms are intended to be filled out by clients only.
Account information is proprietary and not intended for subject use.
• Forms are intended for one search only.
o If you would like to submit more than one address, degree, employer for the subject another form
will need to be submitted even if it was at the same country or school.
• The Permissible Purpose listed on the authorization is the purpose we will be submitting for each search.
We are unable to submit searches under a different purpose than what the authorization reflects.
• All emails sent from IntelliCorp with PII (Personally Identifiable Information) are encrypted.
• International searches are intended for subjects currently living/working in the US that may have lived or
worked abroad in their past.
• Country/Location to Search: International country you would like to be searched.
• Government ID: Most countries assign unique government identification numbers to their citizens. Foreign
residents may also be given similar IDs.
• For Education:
o Type of Award: Lists of awards are: Certificate, Degree, Designation, and Diploma.
• For Employment:
o The Supervisors Name is not required for an Employment Verification however if the employer
does not respond to our requests, does not give out employment information, or is no longer in
business; the supervisors information may be used to complete the verification.
If you have any questions regarding the above instructions, please contact our Client Services at 888-946-8355
and they will be happy to assist you.