Page 2 of 5
Permit No. _____-_______
OFFICE USE: (To be completed by Sussex County Personnel):
1. Number of EDUs ____________
2. Temporary [ ] Permanent [ ] Holding Tank
3. Tax Map and Parcel No. _________________________________
4. Planning Area District: __________________________________
5. Other comments ____________________________________________________
6. Permit approved and granted:
Signed Date ________________
1. Septage is defined as "liquid and solid materials pumped from a septic tank,
cesspool, or holding tank." Industrial wastes will not be accepted.
2. Applicants that have potential to generate non-domestic type wastewater shall
submit an "Application for Wastewater Discharge Permit and Wastewater
3. The property owner of record is considered the permit holder and is responsible
for compliance with the terms of the permit.
4. The named permit holder shall be expressly subject to all provisions of Sussex
County Ordinance Nos. 23 and 545, and their amendments, and all other
regulations, user charges and fees established by the Sussex County Council.
5. This Wastewater Discharge Permit is issued for the identified property and shall
not be reassigned or transferred to another property.
6. The permit holder shall report to the Sussex County Engineering Department any
changes (permanent or temporary) to their operations that significantly change
the quantity or quality of the wastewater discharge described in page (1) of
the permit, or deviate from the terms and conditions under which this
permit is granted.