Petition to Seal Criminal Records
(12/01/20) CCCR 0
IRIS Y. MARTINEZ CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS
Page 2 of 2
6. The Petitioner’s arrest(s) or charge(s) not initiated by arrest resulted in order(s) of ﬁ rst offender probation for an
offense that is subject to sealing, the requisite time period has elapsed, and the Petitioner has attached a drug test.
7. The Petitioner’s arrest(s) or charge(s) not initiated by arrest resulted in a felony conviction for an offense that is
subject to sealing, the requisite time period has elapsed, and (for drug cases and cases authorized to be sealed by
the Illinois Prisoner Review Board) the Petitioner has attached a drug test.
8. The Petitioner has not previously had any felony conviction sealed or the Petitioner has not been convicted of any
felony offense after the date of an order granting the sealing of a felony conviction.
9. The Petitioner does not have any pending charges against him/her.
10. The Petitioner has received a certiﬁ cate of eligibility for sealing from the Prisoner Review Board.
The relief should be granted for the following reasons:
W, the Petitioner asks the Court to seal his/her arrest records.
Prepared by: _________________________________________
Cook County Attorney Code: ____________________________
Primary Email: _______________________________________
Secondary Email: ______________________________________
Tertiary Email: ________________________________________
Under penalties as provided by law pursuant to Section 1-109 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 735 ILCS
5/1-109, the undersigned certi es that the statements set forth in this instrument are true and correct,
except as to matters therein stated to be on information and belief and as to such matters the undersigned
certi es as aforesaid that s/he verily believes the same to be true.
Received this day ________of _______________
(State’s Attorney/Prosecutor/ISP/Arresting Agency/
Chief Local Government Legal O ce)