Order to Expunge and Impound Criminal Records
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS
IRIS Y. MARTINEZ, CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS
Page 1 of 1
(12/01/20) CCCR 0331
PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS
A Municipal Corporation
Date of Birth: ___________________
Gender: q Male q Female
ORDER TO EXPUNGE AND IMPOUND CRIMINAL RECORDS
is Court, having considered all pleadings and any objections thereto, and after an evidentiary hearing, ORDERS
1. e Petition to Expunge and Impound is granted.
2. e above Arresting Agency and the Chicago Police Department shall expunge the arrest(s) from its records,
if any, within sixty (60) days of the date of service of this order. It is further directed that the Arresting Agency
shall request the return of all identication materials from any other repositories and custodians of statistics that
were previously notied of this arrest(s) by the Arresting Agency.
3. e Circuit Court Clerk shall impound the record of this arrest until further order of the court upon good cause
shown and shall obliterate the name of the Petitioner on the ocial index.
4. e Illinois State Police, Bureau of Identication, shall expunge (or impound, if required by law) their les of
the record of this arrest(s) within sixty (60) days of the date of service of this order.
5. is order shall not become eective until thirty (30) days after entry.
6. In accordance with the law, orders of protection, civil no contact orders, civil no contact stalking orders and
minor trac orders shall not be expunged and impounded.
Prepared By: ______________________________
Cook County Attorney Code: ________________
Primary Email: ____________________________
Secondary Email: __________________________
Tertiary Email: ____________________________
Judge Judge’s No.