Need help?
Call our helpline
0303 123 1113
Complain about us
We aim to give the best possible service to all our customers. But if you are
unhappy or dissatisfied with our service, you can use this form to tell us.
1. What do you think we did wrong?
Tell us what you think we have done wrong. If you think we should have
treated you differently, tell us how.
Please give us details of the evidence you would like us to consider. This is
likely to refer to earlier correspondence between us. As we have this on file
there is no need to copy it, but please tell us any parts that are most relevant.
2. Reference number
If you are complaining about the way we dealt with a complaint or concern you
reported to us about an organisation, please tell us any reference number we
gave you.
3. ICO staff
Please give the names of any ICO staff you dealt with.
4. Your details
Or, if you’re filling this in on behalf of someone else, put their details here.
First name:
Last name:
Daytime telephone:
Who should we contact?
We will use the contact details above unless you would prefer us to deal with
someone else. If you would like us to deal with someone else please provide
Need help?
Call our helpline
0303 123 1113
their details below. If you are filling in this form for somebody else, you will
need to provide us with a signed authority from them to deal with you on their
First name:
Last name:
5. Declaration
The information I have provided is accurate, to the best of my
I understand that the ICO will electronically store the information relating
to my complaint including the documents I have provided and keep the
electronic records for two years, or for longer if it is appropriate. The ICO
will destroy the original hard copies after six months.
I agree.
6. Sending your form to us
By email
1. Fill in this form and save it to your computer.
2. Open a new email, with ‘Case review and service complaint form’ in the
subject line.
3. If you have all your supporting documents electronically, attach them to
your email.
4. Email the completed form to
By post
If you have only paper copies of any of your supporting documents, print this
form and post it with all your supporting documents to:
Customer Contact
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Cheshire SK9 5AF