Save this application to your computer before you begin.
2. Complete the application.
Sections 1 – 4 must be completed as instructed.
Every question must be completed. If a question is not applicable, indicate.
If a space provided is not sufficient, attach separate sheet(s).
3. All signatures must be notarized.
4. Social Security Numbers, Dates of Births, Tax ID’s must be provided where required.
Failure to provide this information where requested may result in denial of your application.
Your SSN/Taxpayer ID will not be released for any other purpose not provided by law.
5. Louisiana Secretary of State Charter Number must be provided.
(Excluding Sole Proprietor and General Partnerships)
LLCs, Corporations, and Limited Partnerships must be registered with the Louisiana Secretary of State
Joint Ventures are not required to be registered with the LA SOS but if you have registered, then you
must provide your Charter Number
6. A company email address MUST be provided. No exceptions!
LSLBC will be sending letters, registration renewals, and other correspondence to the email
Be sure to keep your email address up-to-date.
Misrepresentation of information supplied by an applicant shall be deemed sufficient cause for denial of
application or revocation of registration and/or subject to criminal prosecution for making false official
statements, in accordance with LA R. S. 14:133.
8. Application must be accompanied by the required $75.00 Application fee. Fees are NONREFUNDABLE.
9. Applications must be mailed to the following address:
Attention: Applications Department
600 North Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
*We cannot accept applications by email or fax.
10. Note: Applicants are given one year from the date the application is received to meet all requirements. If
all requirements are not met within the one year timeframe, the application and fees will be written off and
the applicant will be required to submit a new application, documents, and fees.
Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors
600 North Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802 225.765.2301 Fax: 888.510.0130
HOME IMPROVEMENT REGISTRATION APPLICATION