2020-21 Application Process for Radiography
Complete the Health Career Programs Application and sign, date and submit to the STEM Division ofﬁce, LRC A237. Applications can be placed in the
drop box outside if the ofﬁce is closed. Deadline for the 2020-21 academic year is February 1, 2020.
Contact Susan Morison, M.Ed., RT (R)(M), Radiography Program Coordinator,
860-512-2708, email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Attend Radiologic Science information session before the application
deadline date of February 1, 2020.
2. Complete Radiography program prerequisites.
All candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Radiography program prerequisites include the following MCC courses or
their equivalent, if transferring:
• BIO* 211 and 212: Anatomy and Physiology I and II (All science courses
must be 4 credits, include a lab, completed with a “C” or better and taken
in Spring 2015 or later.)
• COM* 172: Interpersonal Communications or
COM* 173: Effective Speaking
• ENG* 101: English Composition
• MAT* 172: College Algebra (All math courses must be completed with a
“C” or better and taken in Spring 2015 or later.)
3. Submit MCC Application for Admission by February 1, 2020.
Applications are available at the Admissions ofﬁce, SSC L156, or online at
4. Submit Health Career Programs Application to the STEM Division
ofﬁce, room LRC A237 by February 1, 2020.
Applications are available at www.manchestercc.edu/radiography and must
• Ofﬁcial copies of transcripts
Hard copies of ofﬁcial transcripts should be attached to the application.
If the institution does not issue hard copies, then electronic copies can
be sent by email directly to Susan Morison, Program Coordinator, at
• Essay of 500 words or fewer describing your personal attributes and
accomplishments that you believe will contribute to your effectiveness
as a radiographer.
5. Complete clinical shadowing experience.
Will be arranged by program coordinator following application review.
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE