2020-21 Application Process for
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Complete the Health Career Programs Application and sign, date and submit to the STEM Division ofﬁce, LRC A237. Applications can be placed in the
drop box outside if the ofﬁce is closed. Deadline for the 2020-21 academic year is February 1, 2020.
Contact Maggie Mo
riarty, M.S., C.O.T.A./L., OTA Program Coordinator,
860-512-2719, email email@example.com
1. Attend Occupational Therapy Assistant information session before
the application deadline date of February 1, 2020.
2. Complete Occupational Therapy Assistant program prerequisites.
All candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Occupational Therapy Assistant program prerequisites include the
following MCC courses or their equivalent, if transferring:
• BIO* 115: Human Biology (All science courses must be 4 credits,
include a lab, completed with a “C” or better and taken in Spring
2015 or later.)
• PSY* 111: General Psychology I
• Eligibility for MAT* 109: Quantitative Literacy or MAT* 165:
3. Submit MCC Application for Admission by February 1, 2020.
Applications are available at the Admissions ofﬁce, SSC L156, or online
4. Submit Health Career Programs Application to the STEM Division
ofﬁce, room LRC A237 by February 1, 2020.
Applications are available at www.manchestercc.edu/OTA and must
• Ofﬁcial copies of transcripts
Hard copies of ofﬁcial transcripts should be attached to the
application. If the institution does not issue hard copies, then
electronic copies can be sent by email directly to Maggie Moriarty,
Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Resumé detailing your academic, employment and volunteer
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT