2020-21 Application Process for Respiratory Care
Complete the Health Career Programs Application and sign, date and submit to the STEM Division ofﬁce, LRC A237. Applications can be placed in the
drop box outside if the ofﬁce is closed. Deadline for the 2020-21 academic year is February 1, 2020.
Contact Nancy LaRoche-Shovak, MS, RRT, Respiratory Care Program Coordinator,
860-512-2714, email email@example.com
1. Attend Respiratory Care information session before the application
deadline date of February 1, 2020.
2. Complete Respiratory Care program prerequisites.
All candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Respiratory Care program prerequisites include the following MCC courses
or their equivalent, if transferring:
• MAT* 109: Quantitative Literacy or higher (All math courses must be
completed with a “C” or better and taken in Spring 2015 or later.)
• Eligibility for BIO* 211: Anatomy and Physiology I (All science courses
must be 4 credits, include a lab, completed with a “C” or better and taken
in Spring 2015 or later.)
• Eligibility for ENG* 101: English Composition
3. Submit MCC Application for Admission by February 1, 2020.
Applications are available at the Admissions ofﬁce, SSC L156, or online at
4. Submit Health Career Programs Application to the STEM Division
ofﬁce, room LRC A237 by February 1, 2020.
Applications are available at www.manchestercc.edu/respiratory and must
Ofﬁcial copies of transcripts
Hard copies of ofﬁcial transcripts should be attached to the application. If
the institution does not issue hard copies, then electronic copies can be
sent by email directly to Nancy LaRoche-Shovak, Program Coordinator, at
5. Complete clinical shadowing experience (optional).
Will be arranged by program coordinator following application review.
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE