2020-21 Application Process for Dental Assistant
Complete the Health Career Programs Application and sign, date and submit to the STEM Division ofﬁce, LRC A237. Applications can be placed in the
drop box outside if the ofﬁce is closed. Deadline for the 2020-21 academic year is February 1, 2020, or until class is ﬁlled.
Contact Rosemary Ryan, CDA, RDH, MPH, Dental Assistant Program Director,
860-512-2705, email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Attend Dental Assistant information session before the application
deadline date of February 1, 2020.
2. Complete Dental Assistant program prerequisites.
All candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Dental Assistant program prerequisites include the following MCC
courses or their equivalent, if transferring:
• Eligibility for ENG* 101: English Composition
• Eligibility for MAT* 109: Quantitative Literacy or higher
3. Submit MCC Application for Admission by February 1, 2020.
Applications are available at the Admissions ofﬁce, SSC L156, or online
4. Submit Health Career Programs Application to the STEM Division
ofﬁce, room LRC A237 by February 1, 2020. Note: Applications will
be accepted until class is ﬁlled.
Applications are available at www.manchestercc.edu/dental and must
Ofﬁcial copies of transcripts
Hard copies of ofﬁcial transcripts should be attached to the
application. If the institution does not issue hard copies, then
electronic copies can be sent by email directly to Rosemary Ryan,
Program Director, at email@example.com.
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE