Kirtland Community College
All State-Approved Career and Technical Education Programs in Michigan
e purpose of this agreement is to facilitate the transition of students from high school Occupational
and/or Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs offered at all State-Approved Career and
Technical Education Programs in Michigan to college degrees and certificates at Kirtland Community
General Conditions & Requirements:
1. Student must apply for Articulated Credit at Kirtland Community College within two years of
high school graduation.
2. Student must complete the Articulated Credit Application/Verification form, gather necessary
documentation, obtain appropriate signatures, and request that the career technical center/high
school send the form and documentation to Kirtland Community College Registrar’s office.
3. Student must complete secondary career technical education course competencies with a “B”
or better final grade. (The grade can be established by the department).
4. The student must complete all segments of the CTE program to be eligible for articulated
5. Articulated credit will be applied to a transcript on evaluation of required documentation and
application to the college.
Special Conditions & Requirements:
1. All COR classes demonstrate safe use of tools and shop safety.
2. HVAC Level One students must demonstrate competency using OHMS law and test
3. To receive articulated credit the program must be reviewed by KCC HVAC instructor.
Michigan Career Pathway: Manufacturing Perkins Approved: True
Federal Career Cluster (Secondary): Manufacturing
State approved Secondary Program: