Revised October 7, 2019
HIGH SCHOOL – Student Needs Assessment Survey
Name:______________________ School:______________ Grade:____ Date:______________
A. Valued B. Not Valued
1. Education in my family is:
2. If I get a high school diploma, I will be able to get a good job. TRUE FALSE
3. My grade point av
erage is a true reflection of my abilities.
4. I always turn in m
y homework on time.
5. Whenever I take a test, I always do my best.
6. School is_________
7. Do you intend on enrolling
A. at North County Tech
B. in Advance Courses
C. as a dual enrollment student
8. I describe myself as_______________________________________________________________________
9. My career goal is________________________________________________________________
10. TRUE FALSE MAYBE
I PLAN TO TAKE:
4 years of English,
years of science, including one year each of a least two of biology, chemistry, and physics
years of math, including algebra I and a higher level class, such as algebra II, geometry, or data analysis and
3 years of social studies and one year of a language other than English.
11. My favorite class is _________________ because I enjoy
enjoy: a. working with my hands; b. working at a desk in an office; c. being outside,
active; d. solving problems or working on a puzzle.
13. I have difficulty in:
14. Tutoring and learning different study strategies would really help me.
15. What are your plans after high school?
2 yr. college degree
4 yr. college degree
Get a Job
16. What major or trade do y
ou plan on pursuing? _____________________________________