H.S. & College Graduation Assistance Program
The High School & College Graduation Assistance Program will be available to High School &
College Senior’s to help with the following options ONLY:
1. Senior Pictures up to $275
2. Graduation Announcements up to $75
3. Cap & Gown up to $50
4. Test Prep up to $100
• Must be enrolled with the Delaware Nation
• High School & College Senior must have at least a 2.5 overall GPA
• High School Seniors must have no more than 5 unexcused absences in one semester
• APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30-45 days prior to graduation date.
• Applications will be reviewed for completeness and eligibility. Application approvals will
be done in writing by the Delaware Nation Education Office.
• All checks will be made payable and mailed to the vendor.
• NO REIMBURSEMENTS will be made for purchases made prior to this application.
• Complete application with supportive documents.
• Copy of CDIB card
• Invoices MUST be submitted with application.
• Copy of high school transcript and current report card. Must reflect attendance.
• Invoices for senior pictures, graduation announcements and cap & gown must be
submitted with complete application.
• A typed essay stating:
✓ The name of applicant and what school student attends
✓ Age of student
✓ List type of extracurricular activities the student is involved in such as:
➢ Culture, Academic and/or Art clubs
➢ Volunteer work or Community Service
✓ The future plans the applicant has after graduation.