Password protect any documents submitted via email. Send the password in a separate email from the same address.
Increased Personal Expenses Request (Optional)
Students with additional expenses that exceed the values listed below are eligible for a COA increase.
Eligible students must provide supporting documentation. If you do not have any documentation to submit,
please leave this section blank.
• Room (mortgage/rent and utilities): Costs exceed $900/month. The Office of Financial Aid cannot
accept cable costs. The only utility costs accepted are gas, electric, telephone, water, and internet.
• Board (Food): Costs exceed $300/month.
• Transportation: Costs exceed $2,300 for the 9-month academic year. Car insurance payments can
be submitted. Car loan payments cannot be submitted. Students seeking a COA increase to cover
the cost of driving to/from an externship should attach a word document listing their home
address, the address(es) of their externship(s), and the number of days a week they commute to
• Personal/Miscellaneous: Costs exceed $3,400 for the 9-month academic year. Elective medical
expenses will not be considered for a budget adjustment.
I have attached supporting documentation and have read the above statement: _______________
1. For which term are you requesting funding?
Fall & Spring
Fall Only (I am graduating at the end of the fall term)
Spring Only (I started classes in the spring term)
2. Answer each item below. If the item does not apply, write “Not Applicable.”
• I would to increase my Unsubsidized Stafford Loan to: $__________________
• I would like to add a $__________________ PLUS Loan** to my account.
3. Do you wish to decline your Federal Work-Study Aw
ard (FWS)? Yes No N/A
*Clinical Psychology students are eligible for $33,000/year.
**The Graduate PLUS Loan is based on credit approval.
I certify that the information provided to the Office of Financial Aid is true and correct. If my enrollment changes,
I will contact the Office of Financial Aid immediately.
Student Signature (sign in ink) Date