These declarations apply to everyone named in the loan application or mortgage account, together and as individuals.
They also apply to the directors, shareholders and members of special purpose vehicle companies and limited liability
partnerships. In these declarations you are making a number of statements of truth and are accepting you understand that
we will be applying for certain information from other people in order to assess your application. It is important that you
read these declarations carefully, and ensure you understand them, before signing.
I/We make the following declarations, agree and acknowledge that;
• I am/ We are 18 years of age or older
• The information provided by me/us to Glenhawk Financial Services Limited (hereinafter referred to as Glenhawk)
is true, accurate, complete and up to date to the best of my/our knowledge and belief. I/We conﬁrm and acknowledge
that Glenhawk’s decision to lend is based on this information.
• If any information given to Glenhawk by me/us is incorrect or misleading, I/We acknowledge that Glenhawk may
withdraw the loan oer, demand repayment or make reasonable changes to my/our loan or mortgage account.
This may mean changing your repayment method.
• Glenhawk may decline to make a loan/mortgage if any information in this application is materially inaccurate or
changes before the loan is made, or if it reveals that my/our circumstances do not meet Glenhawk Financial Services’s
• Agree to let Glenhawk know if any of my/our circumstances change at any time and understand that in order
for Glenhawk to meet their obligations as responsible lenders, if my/our circumstances change or Glenhawk
suspect fraud they may at any time before any loan/mortgage product oered to me/us is completed, withdraw,
revise or cancel such an oer.
• Where the interest has not been deducted from the advance, I/We will make all payments by direct debit/standing order
• If there is more than one of us, we agree and understand that Genhawk will send all communications to both of us
where we share the same address, or to each of us if we have dierent addresses.
• Glenhawk and any person who has the right at any future date to exercise all or any of its rights under my/our loan/
mortgage (including any transferee or assignee) may raise ﬁnance on my/our loan/mortgage and may sell or transfer
any or all of its rights and obligations under it, including the loan, and any security for it, to anyone at any time.
• If Glenhawk or any other person does sell or transfer any or all of its rights and obligations under my/our loan/
mortgage, they may supply any information contained in this application and any supporting documentation or any
other information relating to the property, the mortgage and the history and conduct of my/our account to any
interested or potentially interested person, who may rely upon the truth and accuracy of the information contained
in this application.
I/We accept that information given in this application and all other information about me/us given at any time by any
person (including me/us) to Glenhawk Financial Services or otherwise held may be held and retained (subject to any
regulatory requirements) after my/our account is closed and may be: -
• Used to manage my account, make lending decisions, or for business analysis or market research purposes;
• disclosed to any third party who is, or is interested in, buying any or all of the rights and obligations under my/our
loan/mortgage, or providing funding in connection with it, or who is appointed to administer or manage my/our loan
mortgage; and that such third party may disclose information regarding the performance of my/our loan/mortgage to
Glenhawk Financial Services during the term of my/our loan/mortgage;
• disclosed to insurers of the Property whenever necessary for the purposes of obtaining buildings insurance or making a claim;
• disclosed to credit reference agencies, tracing agencies, fraud prevention/detection agencies and to other third parties
including other lenders. Where I/we borrow as a result of this application I/we agree that the lender or owner of the
loan may give details of my/our account and how I/we manage it to credit reference agencies and other third parties
including other lenders. In addition, if I/we do not repay in full and on time Glenhawk (or the owner of the loan) may
tell credit reference agencies who will record the outstanding debt;
• disclosed to any other persons to the extent it is necessary for the purposes of processing this application and/or
providing this mortgage.
I/We accept, agree and understand that;
• If it is intended to take possession of the Property, I/we will be notiﬁed, and this information may be disclosed
to credit reference agencies and that my/our name(s) may be passed to other lenders by being placed on the Council
of Mortgage Lenders Possessions Register or other registers;
• if false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identiﬁed, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies.
Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information. We and other organisations may also access and use
this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when: checking details on applications for credit
and credit related or other facilities; managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities; recovering debt; checking
details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance; checking details of job applicants and employees. We and
other organizations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.