Category B Renewals Gaming Machine Account Summary (GC6) Post Transition
Page 5 of 17
GAMING MACHINE ACCOUNT SUMMARY
Please refer to the separate Guidance Notes document.
The Department requires you to supply:
• nancial statements for the most recent nancial year, (i.e. annual report), audited by a qualied auditor.
• agreed-upon procedures report on the forecast nancial information. This must be prepared by an
Independent Chartered Accountant with a Certicate of Public Practice.
• a copy of your published list of grants or authorised purposes payments.
• an explanation for any qualied audit reports completed by your auditor.
• a management letter from your auditor (letter that the auditor sends to the club’s governing body describing
any ndings that come out of the audit).
• a copy of any agreement the Society has entered into with a management company.
You are also required to complete this Gaming Machine Account Summary. The gures in the Gaming
Machine Account Summary should cover the same period as those of your annual report.
Please attach your annual report with this application, or advise why you cannot do this (for instance,
nancial statements not yet audited at the time of application).
Current year gures from
(i.e. year annual report covers)
If other than 12 months, please explain.
• In completing this form you must itemise income and expenses if provision has been made on the form for a
specic income or expense item.
• All amounts must be GST exclusive (except where otherwise indicated) and, where appropriate, accrual
• Societies are required to maximise their return to the community, minimise costs and comply with the
requirement to return at least 40.00% (GST exclusive) of proceeds to authorised purposes.
• Clubs should use the gaming portion of their Statement of Financial Performance to complete the Income
and Costs section.
• The entire Club’s Statement of Financial Position can be used to complete the Financial Position section of
this form. Alternatively, Clubs may use a Statement of Financial Position relating to gaming only to complete
the Financial Position section.
• All societies are required to provide a forecast for the 12 months following on from the end of the current
Number of gaming machines held by the society at
Number of venues held by the society at balance
CURRENT YEAR FORECAST YEAR