APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Guilford Technical Community College (For Consortium Students Only)
P.O. Box 309
Jamestown, NC 27282
If you have questions about this application, call 336-334-4822/336-454-1126
Please read before completing application
• To be admitted to a curriculum, you must be a high school graduate or have a high school equivalency (GED) certificate. If you do not want to work
toward a degree, diploma or certificate, you can enroll as a special credit student.
• You must have official transcripts from your high school or GED and each post-secondary institution mailed directly to the Admissions Office.
All students, including special credit/non-degree seeking students MUST provide evidence of having met all course prerequisites before being
allowed to register for classes.
• Students should complete their admissions file prior to enrollment. Failure to do so may impact registration.
Instructions: Please type or print in ink. Please write legibly. Respond to all questions completely, use your legal name and return the application
to the Admissions Office at the address shown above. Incomplete applications will be returned.
Have you previously applied to GTCC? Yes
Currently enrolled, applying
* This information is required if you intend to file for Financial Aid and to provide verification of the
1. / /
Hope tax credit.
*Social Security Number
Last Name First Middle Former
Address City State Zip
County of legal residence State of legal residence Country of legal residence
5. ( )
area code Cell phone area code Home phone
6. Date of birth: / / (mmddyy) 7. * Ethnicity: Hispanic or Latino Yes No
8. * Race: Choose one or more: White Black or African American Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
Asian American Indian or Alaskan Native
9. * Gender: F M 10. E-Mail Address:
11. Year/Term entering 20 Fall Spring Summer
12. Curriculum for which you are applying or Program of interest:
T9099091 (Special Credit/Visiting Student)
(Please indicate one program only)
13. Nursing Applicants check one option only: RN Program (Fall start) RN Program (Spring start)
PN (Fall start)
If you are currently an PN are you interested in:
Bridging (Summer start)
14. Enrolling as a: Freshman (No previous college course work) Transfer (Any previous college course work) Returning GTCC student
15. Long term goal at GTCC (check one only): GR To obtain an Associate Degree Diploma or Certificate
TR To take courses to transfer to another college without earning a degree at GTCC
EP To enhance job skills in present field of work
EN To enhance employment skill for a new field of work
PE To take courses for personal enrichment or interest
Federal regulations require that institutions provide consumer information about the school.
The Consumer Disclosure is located at: http://www.gtcc.edu/departments/financialAid/generalInfo/consumerInfo.html