8. Safety reflectors (or road cones) are used at both ends and throughout the temporary
fence at no more than 50m intervals; and
9. Only flexible posts be to be used. Fixed posts, waratahs and road signage is prohibited
to be used when erecting a fence; and
10. No temporary fence may be in place for a period greater than 2 weeks, unless consent
of Council is given; and
11. No damage shall be caused to the water tables; and
12. All liability to be borne by owner of stock; and.
13. In the event that your stock are found wandering not under control, contrary to this
permit and attendance by an Animal and Bylaw Services Officer is required to contain
the animals. Droving charges of $79 will be invoiced to the applicant.
In the event of any dispute, the Officers decision shall be final.
A fee of $29 shall be payable on application, this application will be considered once payment
has been received. Please make payment at Masterton District Council Customer Services, 161
Queen Street, Masterton Or by automatic bank payment to -
MAST DISTRICT COUNCIL 03 0687 0271682 000 Please use Grazing Permit as reference.
By signing this application or inserting your name into the space below you are agreeing to abide
by the conditions above. Non-compliance could result in this permit being revoked (the Grazing
Permit application fee will not be refunded following revocation of permit for non-compliance)
ANIMAL AND BYLAW OFFICER
Section 13.5 of the New Zealand Standard 6203 (1987) are printed on the reverse of this
click to sign
click to edit