Have a question?
Please call 800-515-5353.
Fill in the form
below to get started.
GET A $1,000 REBATE
when you purchase an ENERGY STAR® certied
heat pump water heater.
Or mail the completed form and a copy of your sales receipt to:
Central Hudson Rebate Center • 980 Beaver Creek Drive • Martinsville, VA 24112
(Rebate application will not be accepted without a copy of your receipt. Please do not send this form with your utility bill payment.)
Email form and sales receipt to the email address: CHGEPrograms@ic.com
Please expect 5–7 weeks for rebate
amount delivery after your submission.
Name Central Hudson Account Number
Installed Address City State ZIP Code
Email Address Home Phone Mobile Phone
How many people reside in
What is the existing water heater fuel type?
Model Number (found on your heat
pump water heater)
By submitting this form, I certify that I purchased a heat pump water heater for the Central Hudson service address noted above, and I am a Central Hudson electric
customer. I agree with the Central Hudson terms and conditions noted below.
1. Equipment and services must be purchased Jan. 1, 2021, through Dec. 31, 2021.
Rebate payments will be based on the equipment purchase date.
2. These heat pump water heater rebates are exclusively available to residential or commercial
electric customers of Central Hudson.
3. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all requirements for the rebate are met
and that all required documentation is provided.
4. Failure to provide any of the required information will prevent processing of the application.
5. The customer understands that he or she may be contacted in the future by Central Hudson or
its designee to evaluate his or her experience with this program via survey or questionnaire to
provide feedback, and to verify installation through an on-site inspection. Program procedures,
requirements and rebate levels are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
6. One rebate check will be issued to the customer for each approved and completed application.
Limited to one rebate per account per year.
7. The customer veriﬁes that he or she has not received any other incentives from any state
programs for the same equipment for which a rebate is being requested in this form.
8. Central Hudson assumes no responsibility for the performance of the equipment and equipment
warranty, the quality of the work, labor and/or materials supplied.
General Terms and Conditions
By submitting this application, the customer agrees to the terms and conditions of this document. The customer hereby consents to the utilization and release of his or her energy consumption data and
usage by Central Hudson and/or its designees, including program administrators and evaluation contractors. These administrators and contractors are obligated to Central Hudson to keep customer
information confidential. The release and usage of data will be only for program evaluation, program eligibility determination, energy savings purposes and analysis and will be kept confidential.