Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Proof of Employment
To be filled out by the employer
Case number :
2. Company or employer address - street, city, state, ZIP:
3. Employee name (as shown on your records):
4. Employee address (as shown on your records) - street, city, state, ZIP:
5. Is or was this person your employee?
If no: Stop here - sign and date the bottom of this form and return it.
If yes: Answer all the questions below. If a question doesn't apply, write "N/A."
6. Date hired: 7. Date of first check:
8. What type of job does or did this person have?
9. This job is or was (mark all that apply):
10. Average hours per pay period:
11. Rate of pay: $ per:
12. How often paid:
13. Does or did this person get overtime pay?
15. Is or was this person on leave without pay?
14. FICA or FIT withheld?
Daily Once a week Every 2 weeks
Twice a month
Once a month
Yes - often Yes - rarely
No - never
If yes: Start date of leave: End date of leave:
16. Does this person have a profit sharing or pension plan?
If yes: What is the current value? $
17. Does your company offer health insurance?
If yes: This person is:
Enrolled with family members
Enrolled for self only
If yes: Name of insurance company:
18. Do you expect any changes to the facts above within the next few months?
If yes: Explain what will change:
19. On this chart, list all money this person got from jobs or training (Need more room? Add pages with the same facts):
Date pay period
Gross pay amount
(before taxes taken out)
Other pay(include tips, commissions,
EITC Advance amount
20. If you entered an amount in the "Other pay" column on the chart, tell us when and how often this person gets this other pay:
21. Does this person still work for you?
If no: Date separated: Reason for separation:
Date of last check sent: Gross amount of last check sent: $
Employer - read, sign, and date:
I confirm that this information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge:
Employer -sign here Date
Title Phone number
1. Company or employer name: