Continuing / Returning VA Student Procedure
Form Dean of Students Office
pg. 1 of 1
Email completed form to, Subj: 'GI Bill'
This packet is to be used if you: Previously collected educational benefits at the Naval Postgraduate School.
NPS Continuing Student Re-certification Request Form
Registration Receipt
Individual Education Plan (IEP) on File for Student's Curriculum
Middle Initial
Student Information
First Name
Term requesting Certification
Note: If you did not request certification last term, you must complete a REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF PROGRAM AND
TRAINING FORM. Ask the VA Representative in Student Services or from this form. If you attended another college after
requesting certification at
NPS, you will also need to have an official transcript on fil and an NPS Individual Education
Plan (IEP) for your curriculum reflecting the additional college units.
Naval Postgraduate School
Student Services
1 University Circle
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone: 831-656-3816
Hours: Weekdays 0800-1600
VA Regional Office
P.O. Box 8888
Muskogee, OK 74402-8888
Phone: 888-442-4551
Monterey County Courthouse
County Registrar's Office
240 Church Street
Salinas, CA 93901
Phone: 831-755-5085
Monterey County Vet Center
1200 Aquajito Road, Room 102
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone: 831-647-7613
Select One:
click to sign
click to edit