22. Are all risers properly supported per NFPA 13: 6-2.4.5?
23. Are all systems provided with drainage per NFPA 13: 5-14.2?
24. Do all sprinkler supply pipes run through sprinklered areas? NFPA 13: 1-6.1
25. Are noncombustible stair shafts sprinklered at the top and under the first
landing? NFPA 13: 5-13.3.2
26. Are linen and trash chutes and rooms protected with an automatic sprinkler
system? NFPA 13:5.13.5
27. Are sprinklers installed in bathrooms over 55 sq. ft. located in dwelling units?
NFPA 13: 5-13.9.1 (Exception: sprinklers are required in bathrooms of
nursing homes and in bathrooms opening directly onto public corridors or
28. Are Sprinklers installed in clothes closets, linen closets and pantries within
dwelling units in hotels and motels that exceed 24 sq. ft. or have a least
dimension of greater than 3 feet? NFPA 13: 9.2
29. If sprinkler protection is installed in electrical equipment rooms, are
noncombustible hoods or shields installed to protect important electrical
equipment from sprinkler discharge? (see exceptions) NFPA 13: 5-13.1.1
30. Are walk-in coolers in fully sprinklered buildings provided with sprinkler
protection? NFPA 13: 1-6.1 Unsprinklered buildings – Building Code
31. If required, are all concealed spaces provided with sprinkler protection?
NFPA 13: 5-13.1.1 (see exceptions)
32. Are sprinklers installed under roofs or canopies over areas where
combustibles are stored or handled? NFPA 13: 5-13.8.2 (Exception:
sprinklers are permitted to be omitted where construction is noncombustible
and areas under roofs or canopies are not used for storage or handling of
33. Are sprinklers installed under exterior combustibles roofs or canopies
exceeding 4 feet in width? NFPA 13: 5-13.6.1
34. Are unenclosed escalators, staircases or similar floor openings protected with
draft stops that are a minimum of 18 inches in depth below the opening, and
provided with sprinkler protection spaced at 6 feet around the opening?
NFPA 13: 5-13.4 (See exceptions)