APPLICATION FOR BUSINESS REGISTRATION
City of League City
500 W. Walker St.
League City, TX 77573
re you enlarging an existing tenant space by combining suites or portions of suites? Yes No
If yes, list lease spaces being combined:
2. Will the structure be enlarged? Yes No
Will you be performing any of the following processes on the premises? Yes No
If yes, please circle those activities:
Manufacturing Treating Formulation/Mixing/Processing Vehicle Washing Welding
4. Will portions of the building or tenant space be used for storage? Yes No
If yes: a. What materials will be stored?
b. What percentage will be used for storage?
c. How high will materials be stacked?
d. Will the materials be stored in racks? Yes No
5. Will any goods, merchandise, or raw materials be stored or displayed outdoors? Yes No
If yes, please attach plan indicating the location and size of storage area and the type and
amount of materials to be stored.
6. Will you store, use, sell or handle more than five gallons of any liquids with flash points Yes No
of less than 200 degrees Fahrenheit or combustible liquids excluding those used for
maintenance for operation of equipment as per Chapter 46, Article I, Section 46-10?
If yes, specify the type of product and the projected quantities. Please attach separate list.
7. Will there be any spray painting on the premises? Yes No
ill you handle or use any hazardous or toxic chemicals such as, but not limited to, Yes No
oxidizers, corrosive liquids, poisonous gases, and radioactive materials?
If yes, specify the type of product and projected quantities. Please attach separate list.
9. Will combustible dust be generated? Yes No
(Ex.: sawdust, fine metal shavings, grain processing/storage, etc.)
10. Will the building be equipped with a fire sprinkler system or a standpipe system? Yes No
11. Will a fire alarm system be installed? Yes No
12. Will food or beverages be manufactured, packaged, stored, distributed, sold, o
prepared, excluding vending machines?
If yes, you must contact Galveston County Health District prior to submitting this application.
13. Will alcoholic beverages be sold for consumption on the premises? Yes No
If yes, you must contact Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission prior to submitting this application.
14. Will sexually-oriented business or adult entertainment be conducted or be Yes No
present on the premises?
15. Will massage services or the use of amusement devices be conducted or be presen
on the site?
If yes, you must contact City of League City Police Department prior to submitting this application.
ill a septic tank, grease interceptor, lint separator, oil/water separator, Yes No
or sample well to be used on the premises?
17. Will any liquid wastes or sludges be generated which are not disposed of in Yes No
the sewer system?
ill any form of waste water pre-treatment be utilized at this facility? Yes No
If yes, briefly describe:
19. Circle the utility(ies) that must be released with City of League City approval: Electric Gas
s a permit required for Sewers and Sewage Disposal as per Chapter 114? Yes No
Page 2 of 3 December 2015