COUNCIL BLUFFS PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT
BAYLISS PARK RENTAL AGREEMENT
Parks and Recreation Department │ 209 Pearl Street │ Council Bluffs, Iowa │51503
1. All rental agreement terms must be met prior to this form being processed. Applications must be
submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to event.
2. This rental agreement applies only to the area of the park requested for the event. The other areas will
remain open to the public throughout the duration of the event.
3. The park is rented Monday through Sunday, from 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM. Availability is on a first come – first
4. Rental periods are in two (2) hour) increments, additional charges are assessed for longer durations
5. Alcohol is prohibited in the park.
6. Any and all decorations must be set up and removed within the rental time frame. Only free standing
decorations are permitted. No decorations shall be attached to any park structure (e.g., water fountain,
pavilion, site furnishings, light posts. Permanent decorations are not permitted.
7. The renter accepts full responsibility and agrees to be liable for any and all damages to the park, park
furnishings within the rental area or resulted from the renters uses and or/ access of the rental area.
8. Parks and Recreation reserves the right to request a refundable security deposit in addition to rental fees.
9. The City of Council Bluffs reserves the right to refuse rental to any individual or group who does not comply
with the City regulations or park Rules.
10. Proof of insurance or a certified of insurance may be requested and required depending on the type of rental
11. Electrical availability may vary depending on location. Electrical service is 110 volts.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the renter shall indemnify and hold harmless the City of Council
Bluffs, their agents, and employees from and against all claims, damages, losses, and expenses,
including, but not limited to attorney fees arising out of or resulting from the rental of the mobile stage,
provided that any such claim, damage, loss or expense (1) is attributed to bodily injury, sickness, disease,
or death, or to injury to or destruction of tangible property, including the loss resulting therefore and (2)
is caused in whole or part by any negligent act or omission of the Renter, anyone directly or indirectly
employed by the Renter, or anyone for whose acts the Renter may be liable.
ve read, understand and agree rental terms and indemnification.
Renter’s Initials Date: