Remit transfer fee………………$35.00
Make fees payable to the Louisiana Real Estate Commission. Personal, company, or cashier’s checks and money orders are
accepted. If you elect to participate in the Group Errors and Omissions insurance policy, you must ADD the appropriate
premium from the pro-rated premium schedule below. If you elect independent coverage, you must submit the Certification
of Independent Coverage form with this request.
PART I – TO BE COMPLETED BY THE LICENSEE REQUESTING THE TRANSFER TO NEW BROKER
1. Name: ___________________________________________________________________________________________
2. License Number: _____________________________________________ (Do not use your SSN)
3. Check the applicable Errors and Omissions insurance coverage:
□ I am presently covered by the group policy.
□ I elect to participate in the group policy and have ADDED the appropriate premium to the transfer fee.
□ I elect independent coverage and have attached the required Certification of Independent Coverage form.
Signature of Licensee: ___________________________________________________________ Date: ____________
RT II – TO BE COMPLETED BY THE NEW SPONSORING BROKER
1. Name of the individual or company that will appear on the license as the sponsoring broker:
2. License Number: _____________________________________________ (Do not use your SSN or TIN)
3. I agree to accept sponsorship of the licensee requesting this transfer.
Signature of Broker: _____________________________________________________________ Date: ____________
PRO-RATED GROUP ERRORS AND OMISSIONS PREMIUMS
Feb 18 March 18 April 18 May 18 June 18 July 18 Aug 18 Sep 18 Oct 18 Nov 18 Dec 18
$60 $50 $39 $28 $17
9071 Interline Avenue ● Baton Rouge, LA ● 70809 ● (225) 925-1923 or (800) 821-4529 (LA only)
TNB Rev 9/2018
LOUISIANA REAL ESTATE
9071 Interline Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA
(800) 821-4529 (LA only) or (225)
REQUEST TO TRANSFER LICENSE TO NEW BROKER
(Complete this form online or print in blue or black ink.)
This form is used to transfer a license to a new broker. To transfer from
INACTIVE to ACTIVE status, you must contact the LREC for a file review.