Page 5 of 5
SECTION 7: Additional Information and Instructions
About the Total Control Account
Total Control Account (TCA) - Please keep this page for your records.
If payment is made by establishing a new TCA, the signature you provide will be placed on file with that account.
A TCA may be elected when the amount payable to you is at least $10,000, or you have an existing TCA
Account issued by the same MetLife affiliated insurance company that issued the policy (you must provide the
TCA account number). The TCA generally is not available to corporate entities, or to residents of foreign
countries. For more information, call our Customer service center at 1-800-638-7283.
• Interest compounded daily. Rates are set weekly and are equal to or higher than one of two nationally
recognized money market rate indexes. Interest is credited monthly and is currently taxable.
• Detailed, easy-to-read statements.
• Free unlimited check writing privileges - Minimum check amount $250.
• No penalties for withdrawing all or part of your money.
• No charge for processing or printing checks. Free check reorders.
• No transaction or monthly fees, although there may be charges for stop orders and special services.
• Additional amounts from other sources may not be added to the TCA, nor can amounts withdrawn be
redeposited. However, proceeds from other life insurance policies and annuity contracts issued by the same
insurer may be added to an existing TCA in some circumstances.
• Information available electronically
through MetLife's eSERVICE web site.
• Principal and interest are guaranteed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the affiliated
MetLife insurance company which issued the policy/policies above.
Owner Type Signature Requirement
Partnership owned LLP
Signature and title of one general partner other than the insured (not a limited partner).
Sole proprietorship Signature of Owner, followed by the title “Sole Owner”.
Signature and title of one authorized officer (other than the insured).
Most common authorized officers include:
CFO, President, Vice President, Treasurer, Corporate Secretary, Principal(LLC),
Managing Member (LLC), or Loan Officer (on behalf of collateral assignee)
Signature of all required Trustees, followed by the title “Trustee.”
Please submit a copy of the Trust Certification with this form.
SECTION 8: How to Submit This Form
Retain a copy of this completed form for your records.
Return pages 1-4 of this form to the appropriate address or fax number listed below. Please note that there
may be printing on both sides of each page. We cannot process your request unless we receive all 4 pages.
For Variable Life Policies
P.O. Box 336
Warwick, RI 02887-0336
P.O. Box 358
Warwick, RI 02887-0358
We’re Here to Help
You can reach us at 1-800-638-5000. Our customer service center is open Monday through
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Eastern time.