Categorical Waiver you wish to be considered for:
Veterans Tuition Waiver
Native American Tuition Waiver
Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver
Member of the Armed Forces Tuition Waiver
Client of Massachusetts Rehabilitation Waiver
Client of Commission for the Blind Tuition Waiver
Certiﬁcation and Agreements
I understand and agree to the following conditions regarding my Massachusetts Categorical Tuition Waiver:
• I certify that I have been a lawful Massachusetts resident for at least one year prior to the start
of the academic terms for which the Massachusetts Categorical Tuition Waiver is being sought.
• I certify that I am a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
• I agree to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if I will be applying for need-
based ﬁnancial aid during the same academic terms for which I am also seeking the Massachusetts
Categorical Tuition Waiver.
• I certify that I am in compliance with the Selective Service Registration Laws.
• I certify that I am not in default of any federal student loans or owe a refund for any previously re-
ceived ﬁnancial aid.
• I certify that I am not in default of any Massachusetts State student loans or owe a refund to any
Massachusetts State ﬁnancial aid programs.
• I agree to provide North Shore Community College with any and all documentation that is required
in the determination of my eligibility for the Massachusetts Categorical Tuition Waiver.
STUDENT‘S SIGNATURE DATE
We cannot accept digital signatures.
Application for Massachusetts
Categorical Tuition Waiver
Student Financial Services • 1 Ferncroft Road • Danvers, MA 01923-0840
Required (please print) CATWAI
N 0 0
Last Name: __________________________________________
First Name: __________________________________________
Social Security #: ____________—___________— __________
For Office use only:
Eligible degree or certiﬁcate program Copy of License Loan Default
Satisfactory Academic Progress Selective Service Registration Documentation from Agency
STAFF SIGNATURE DATE
This form is used to determine your eligibility for
a state tuition waiver if you have not completed the
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The
Categorical Tuition Waivers are designed to provide
ﬁnancial support to individuals who might not have the
opportunity to achieve higher education, without such
assistance. The tuition waiver only covers the tuition
charges and not the fees.