171213135589[V04] - QP-C289-AA Is 4 Waimakariri District Council
V4 - 20/09/2018 2 of 2 Application to Form a Vehicle Crossing
VEHICLE CROSSING INSPECTIONS
• I will notify the Council two working days prior to excavation to conrm location and make arrangements for consequent inspections. Please
note a fee of $80.00 will apply for any failed inspections.
• I will construct a vehicle crossing (entranceway) that complies with any Resource Consent and meets Council specications from the formed
roadway to my property. Between the initial construction and nal surfacing of the vehicle crossing, the crossing will be kept in good condition
to allow for the safe passage of pedestrians
• I note that stamped concrete, coloured concrete, cobbles and non standard paving blocks are NOT permitted
• I understand that all costs are the responsibility of the property owner and that a vehicle crossing that does not meet Council specications will
be upgraded at the property owner’s cost
• I understand that I will be responsible for the costs associated with any repair work required as a result of settlement or poor workmanship
during a 12-month period of maintenance.
(a) Your permit is valid for 12 months with your vehicle entrance to be completed within that period.
(b) It is the property owner’s responsibility to arrange and pay for the construction of a vehicle entrance.
(c) A vehicle entrance constructed without Council inspections will be deemed as an illegal entrance.
(d) A vehicle entrance must be formed to top-course stage prior to the commencement of any building work.
(e) You or your Contractor will need to ll in a Temporary Traffic Management Plan at least 2 working days before construction, you cannot work
on the road or footpath until it has been approved. (If there is a need for public notication eg road closure, then additional notice is required).
OFFICE USE ONLY
Front Counter Roading Plan Admin CSO - PIMs
Yes No Date Comments Inspected by
Date payment processed:
14. If sending this application via email, please make no payment until you receive an invoice via reply.
Fee of $160.00 attached
A Vehicle Crossing Information Pack is available from Waimakariri District Council Service Centres and website:
It contains specications and additional information as well as plans for typical urban and rural vehicle crossings.
PLEASE NOTE - By entering your name in the box below you are giving your authority for the application to proceed.
I am the