SIMPLE STEPS TO MAKE A CLAIM
We will reimburse you for the costs of any services or treatment your pet has received for any accident or illness eligible for
coverage on your plan.
You are responsible for:
• The co-insurance amount applicable to your policy.
• The deductible amount applicable to your policy.
• The costs of any services or treatment your pet has received for any conditions not eligible for coverage on your plan including
conditions that started or showed symptoms before your pet’s policy started or during any applicable waiting periods.
• Any condition shown as an exclusion on your policy.
• Uninsured items (i.e. toys, treats, etc.)
Please see your Policy Wordings document for full details.
• Please retain a copy of your complete claim form and receipts for your records.
• Please use one claim form per pet.
• Issuance or completion of this form does not acknowledge liability on behalf of Petline Insurance Company.
• Claims received that are incomplete or missing information may not be processed until we have received all of the
• The deliberate misrepresentation or omission of any material facts may result in the denial of the claim and/or
cancellation of the policy.
• Your privacy is important to us. Should you have any questions as to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal
at 1.800.581.0580 or email@example.com.
For a faster claim reimbursement, switch to direct deposit.
You can edit your Claim Payment Method in your Customer Portal or contact us.
Visit petlineinsurance.com for a full list of underwritten brands.
For use with policies underwritten by Petline Insurance Company. © 2021 Petline Insurance Company
1. Take your pet to any licensed veterinarian for diagnosis and treatment.
2. Pay your veterinary bill in full and have an authorized vet clinic employee complete section 2 of this claim form.
3. Fill out sections 1 and 3 of this claim form. Remember to sign your form!
4. Attach your detailed receipt(s) or original invoice to the claim form.
5. Submit your completed claim form and receipts by:
CUSTOMER PORTAL: Upload photos through My Account
(When emailing attachments, please send PDF or JPG formats)
MAIL: Petline Insurance Company
301-600 Empress Street
Winnipeg, MB R3G 0R5
Call us at 1.800.581.0580 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.