Page 32 of 40 February 2017Event Organisers Safety Planning v1.2
14. Do you have suicient bins for refuse? Is all
refuse kept away from your unit?
15. Are you aware that petrol generators are not
permitted on site?
Do You use LPG? (If ‘No’ ignore questions 16-25)
16. Do you have an inspection / gas safety
certificate for the appliances and pipework
(copy to be available for inspection) and are
all hose connections made with “crimped”
17. Are the cylinders kept outside, secured in the
upright position and out of the reach of the
Action / Comment
11. Are the structure, roofing, walls and fittings
of your stall or unit flame retardant? Note:
certificates of compliance will normally be
12. If any sta sleep in the stall is there a working
smoke detector and a clear exit route at
night? Note: Persons should not be allowed
to sleep within a high risk area and some
Authorities and events do NOT allow any
sleeping within units.
13. Are you aware that you must not stock or sell
certain items, i.e. fireworks, garden flares,
household candles, tea lights, etc.?