Town of Clayton Parks and Recreation Field Rental and Usage Rules
• The above “Field Request Form” shall be completed for all requests other than contracted multi-day tournaments.
If you are interested in hosting a tournament, please contact the Town of Clayton Parks and Recreation
Department at 919-553-1550.
• A single request form may be used for multiple requests.
• “Field Request Forms” must be submitted in person at the Clayton Community Center, or emailed to
• Following the processing of request forms according to the Priority of Usage Policy and the deadlines detailed in
the subsequent sections, all applications will be considered on a first come first serve basis.
• A confirmation of reserved fields will be provided at the time of scheduling with a receipt of payment or balance
• Fields will be rented out when available as long as there are no conflicts with any Town of Clayton Parks and
Recreation Events. The Town of Clayton Parks and Recreation Department has the right to cancel any field
rentals at any time. A refund will be processed for all cancelations.
• Field rental request forms will be accepted during the following registration periods. Fields will be rented when
available Feb 15 – Nov 15. Fields will be closed Nov 16 – Feb 14 for maintenance. Please contact the Athletic
Supervisor at email@example.com for special inquiries during this winter maintenance period.
o Request period: Jan 1 – Feb 1 Rental period: Feb 15 – March 15
o Request period: Feb 1 – March 1 Rental period: March 16 – June 15
o Request period: May 1 – June 1 Rental period: June 16 – Aug 15
o Request period: July 1 – Aug 1 Rental period: Aug 16 – Nov 15
• No request forms will be accepted until the start of the request period.
• You will be notified of the awarded dates within 3 business dates after the request period has ended.
• Payments will be due within 24 hours of the last scheduled rental per rental period.
• All dates on “Field Request forms” are that of requests. No dates are guaranteed.
Priority of Usage
1. Town of Clayton
2. Historical use for applications submitted prior to scheduled deadlines
3. Date of submitted request form
4. First come basis
Contacts and Forms
• To schedule a field rental complete a “Field Request Forms” and submit in person at the Clayton Community
Center, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• After Hours or Maintenance Issues – (leave message) – 919-553-1550 or email email@example.com
• Field Conditions – quickscores.com/clayton – click on the rain out information tab
Insurance and Liability Waivers
• Teams MUST carry a minimum of $2,000,000.00 Commercial General Liability Coverage with $2,000,000.00
per occurrence, liability insurance coverage which names Town of Clayton as an additional insured.
1. No dogs allowed on fields
2. Alcohol is prohibited park wide
3. No tobacco on fields or in dugouts
4. No hitting golf balls on fields
5. No soft toss/hitting balls into fences
6. Do not remove/move temporary fences or bases
7. Stay off wet fields
8. Clean dugouts/field after each use
• Some fields, ECCP and CCP, have automatic lights which will be set to turn on and off at certain times. At these
facilities, lights will be turned on either 30 minutes prior to rental start time, or 30 minutes prior to the official
sunset. Lights will be turned off 15 minutes after the official rental time has ended. All rentals should end on