Page 1 of 5
Section A (p1) — FastNet Business Client Details (Mandatory)
Section B (p1) — Add Administrator, Upgrade User or
Administrator Token Request
Section C (p2) — Token Request for Users who Authorise
Section D (p3) — Delete Administrator / Transfer to User
Section E (p3) — Add Account(s)
Section F (p4) — Delete Account(s)
Section G (p4) — Change Administrator’s User Limits
Section H (p4) — Change Existing Daily Account Limits
Section I (p4) — Change Existing Daily International
Section J (p4) — Add International Module
Section K (p5) — Add Financial Markets Module
Section L (p5) — Add Card Manager Module
Section M (p5) — Add Professional Trust Module
Section N (p5) — Add/Delete IP Address for Verification
Section O (p5) — Authorisations (Mandatory)
To request changes to FastNet Business first complete Section A, then tick the other relevant sections and enter the required information, and finally,
complete Section O to authorise the changes required.
A. FastNet Business Client Details (Mandatory)
FastNet Business client name (eg. ABC Limited)
Contact person’s name
Update existing contact person for FastNet Business.
The contact person’s details will be used for FastNet Business
communication and Netcode token distribution.
Please supply address below for Netcode token distribution:
Client ID number
Please email your completed form to FNBhelpdesk@asb.co.nz.
For help completing this form, please contact your ASB Relationship Manager or the FastNet Business Help Desk on 0800 225 527 (+64 9 623 8763).
B. Add Administrator, Upgrade User or Administrator Token Request
Please enter the names of your new Administrator(s) of FastNet Business.
• Identification and verification of all Administrators and Users who have tokens is mandatory. If you are not an existing ASB customer you will
also be required to provide additional information as per the Identification Flyer. This flyer is available upon on request or at
Administrators have rights that enable them to add new Users and modify a User’s profile (including the ability to reset a User’s password),
function and account permissions within FastNet Business.
• Each Administrator will need to select a unique User ID that will allow sign-on to FastNet Business. A Netcode token and an initial password will be supplied by ASB.
• Netcode token fees may apply. Up to two Netcode tokens are supplied free of charge per site.
• The User Limit is the maximum dollar value an Administrator can authorise per day per site.
• Each Administrator will have their access to the ASB Mobile Business app enabled by default. ASB Mobile Business app gives FastNet Business users access
to mobile banking so they can manage certain functions of their business banking e.g. checking their account balances and authorising payments. Mobile
access can be disabled by Administrators within each User profile if required.
• Financial Markets Deal Limit is the maximum NZ dollar limit the user may specify per deal.
FastNet Business Administrator details
Financial Markets deal limit
NZ mobile number
Home address (cannot be a PO Box)
Date of birth
D D M M Y Y Y Y
User ID (Exactly 8 alphanumeric characters – with at least 2 numbers)
User limit (minimum $250,000)
Change Request Form